Wednesday, December 3, 2008

D is for DUH!

yeah.. i knew i was gonna be something that had to do with control / power. that's just the type of person i am. i like things done my way, otherwise i don't feel as if much is being accomplished. i wasn't surprised at all. in a way i would have rather liked to be something else, because this just feeds into my pushy attitude. sigh that can't be good. i do yell a lot.. sometimes i yell just to yell. ok no bueno. i feel like i shouldn't change this, but instead find a balance between all 4. i had a high "I" and that's also about right, my friend tells me i have a habit of persuading others. but that's all part of my plan to have things run my way! haha.

i do think it is important to know people's management "type". that way you see where they are coming from and situations can be dealt with more appropriately. a test like this does come in useful with out personal interactions as well. honestly i know myself, and i do try to dominate various situations, be it school, work, relationships etc.. still not a good thing, but at least i'm aware of my actions.

3 comments:

Angela N. said...

I was NOT surprised by any three of you knuckleheads' results. Knowing you for the past 3 years, I've known you to be quite the dominant type. And again, you are definitely high in "I" as well, I know that first hand. :) I find your dominance funny when you don't get your way and you do what you have to in order to get it. That is a really good trait. Overall, I think that the test read you well.

Paul Kim said...

I can't agree with you more when you said your type was related to control/power. Your definatly an outspoken charachter! And I also feel the same way as far as knowing a persons "type", it's important to know where someone is comming from.

jeinfunk said...

While I understand what you mean in threory about how knowing a person's personality type will help you understand where they're coming from, I don't really think its that easy in practice - your results totally seem on point but I don't really think mine were as accurate and wouldn't want to be judged based purely on them.